BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie Stroller

I love the fact that this one has a rotating front wheel able to lock, making the stroller much more stable and easier to maneuver when I am touring over rough terrain.
There are not many things that disgust me more than when a wheel gets stuck and I have to stop when I'm halfway through.

The handlebar is fantastic as it has 9 positions, which is very useful when tall or low people are going to be using it. For example, my partner and I. The stroller has a great suspension and feels so light and easy to push that it does not stop you in no time. I also really like the amount of storage space in the basket - it's huge!

One drawback is that it is quite broad, bulky and heavy. This means that it can be difficult to move it through some doors and may not fit on all vehicles, although the front wheel is removable. It's quite uncomfortable trying to get him in the car.

Another disadvantage is that it is a learning curve that collapses and unfolds the first few times. Otherwise, it is great and worth the price!

This stroller has lots of different handlebar positions and has plenty of storage space, which is great for moms like me who like to be prepared for any eventuality.

Advantage:

  • It has a rotating front wheel, which makes it much more stable and easier to maneuver when trotting on rough terrain
  • The handlebar has 9 positions, which is so useful when people of very different heights are going to be using it, as my partner and I
  • The stroller has a large suspension
  • It's lightweight and easy to push - you do not feel like it's holding you back
  • The basket for fitting accessories is huge!

Disadvantages:

  • It is wide, which means I had trouble getting through some doors and may not fit on all vehicles
  • It is bulky and heavy, so it is difficult to lift in the car
  • Initially, it is difficult to collapse and bend; It's a learning curve the first few times!

BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie Stroller is the best of 2017



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST BABY CARRIAGES: BUY GUIDE 2017

How do I Clean My Double Stroller - Guide

Cars for Babies 2017