Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller

One of the first things I noticed was that this stroller has a choice of 5 colors, which is much more of a variety of colors than is offered for most strollers! My personal favorite is Chewing Gum, with just the right amount of color, pinkly is perfect for a girl.
The other colors are great too, though - it has a very sporty look about it!


Easy and quick to ride, inflated bicycle tires make it so easy to push forward, even when jogging on rough terrain. The basket looks very sturdy and can fit a lot of things into it, it's a very good size. Unlike many other jogging strollers, it is quite lightweight, making it much more practical for small women like me to move and lift.

It has a tray with two cup holders, which is perfect for my water when jogging and grabbing a coffee when I'm just walking.
Although it is easy to fold, it folds in a very strange way that seems a bit uncomfortable. While it's compact compared to a lot of other trotting cars, it still takes up a lot of space in the trunk!

This stroller comes in a choice of 5 lovely colors and is a pretty light choice.

Advantage:

  • It comes in 5 colors (much more variety than most strollers - my favorite is the so-called "chewing gum", perfect for my little girl!)
  • Looks very sporty
  • It's easy and quick to put together
  • Inflatable bicycle type tires make it very easy to push forward, even when the trot is in rough terrain
  • The basket is large and looks very sturdy
  • It is quite light, making it ideal for smaller women like me
  • It has a tray with two cup holders - perfect for my water when I go jogging and have coffee when I'm walking

Disadvantages:

  • Folds in a strange way - is a bit uncomfortable
  • While it is more compact than some strollers, it still has plenty of space in the trunk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST BABY CARRIAGES: BUY GUIDE 2017

How do I Clean My Double Stroller - Guide

Cars for Babies 2017